Thursday, January 17, 2008

Isaiah is 3 weeks 3 days old!

Today Isaiah is 3 weeks and 3 days old .. This also means that he is milking me for 3 weeks and 3 days old .. This sunday will be full month celebration already ..

I've stop pumping out milk .. Supply dropped .. Dunnoe whether should be happy or sad .. CL going back on wed .. I'm going to do full time latching .. I'm more worried about handling Isaiah myself .. He is getting more n more cranky ...... He doesn't wans to sleep at night .. Testing us out .. I die die also dun wan to carry him at night .. Whenever he gets cranky i'll just pop him to breast and he will doze off .... LOL

Photos~~

2 weeks 2 days old

Photobucket

Photobucket

Never fail to sleep like this

Photobucket

2 weeks 5 days old
Photobucket

3 weeks old!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tummy Time!
Photobucket

Auntie say i can sit already!
Photobucket

Today nap time!
Photobucket

Photobucket
web counter