Saturday, February 21, 2009

Boring Night ....

Again .. Yesterday night i did another LO. Hubby was back at 3am .. I start scrapping at 10pm after Isaiah slept.

I love the pic of Isaiah delivery and i use it to scrap again!
I painfully cut out the date from cardstocks, distress the sides, same goes for the borders. My first attempt with distress as i know nuts about it until one of my friend roughly tell me how to do it .. I think is time to attend class! haha ..
Finish at around 1am .. including packing etc .. The cutting part takes a long time! Cause i do not have enough chipboards!!

Anyway yesterday Isaiah was funny. He took a clean diaper and first thing that come out of his mouth is "EEEEEEE!!!!" That's was cute .. Normally he does the "eee" thing but not on the right thing but yesterday he did! And he is able to listen more what what i'm saying and able to follow instruction easier, For example he will get his sippy cup when i asked him to drink his water and put it back on the table. Went inside the room when i tell him to go to bed etc .. Life is much better for me now .....

My humble little work which i love best out of the few that i have done :)




web counter