Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Little Prayer

I miss you so much.. More than anything right now
Knowing that you are always beside me but yet i couldn't feel your presence
Cause now my heart wasn't pure as you created
I didn't know how did i spend my days without you
But you are always in my heart
The love i have for you is deep inside my heart
Where small little things in life actually covered it up
Things shouldn't be in this way
And i hate myself for letting it be
Oh Lord, bring me back into your presence
as i want to feel your warmth and love embracing me every night to sleep

I want to see you again like i used to
Like a little girl in your arms
Soundly asleep without fears or troubles
Remember how you take my worries away
how you comfort me
I miss the days i went back home with you
Today i fear i no longer see you again
Fearing that i will not go back home with you one day

I feel like crying my heart out
But it seems that it is numb
I'm overwhelm by what is happening everyday
At times i forgotten about you
About how you heal my mind and soul
Filling my heart with joy
how you hug me like a baby
crying with me
wiping my tears away and said" daughter, it will be alright"
I regret walking away from you
I didn't know why it became like this
I hope is not too late to turn back
So Father, let me see you once again ...

web counter