Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Little Rascal!

It has been a few days since i blog.
Monday plan did not go as what i planned cause it raining!
Nothing happening this few days as i stay at home almost everyday .. Lazy to even go out for dinner or else have to rush home to put Isaiah to sleep so hb always pack food home ..

Recently Isaiah is getting more obedient. Maybe cause he already understand what i'm saying.
But still there is times he is very naughty! Everyday is getting more and more funny now.
He will do what we do. When my mom lightly hit his head, he will hit his head too! Lol .. When my brother asked him to walk over and he wants to carry Isaiah, Isaiah just stand there and do the same signal as my bro to ask him come over! Clap his hands and open his arms! hahaha ..
He is talking more now.. Able to say more words. He is turning 16 months soon. Can't wait to let him attend to playgroup. I believe he will enjoy it! I've stop thinking about putting him in childcare now. Decided to keep him with me until he is older. So a 2 hour playgroup will be enough for him as he is still very young.

I've expose Isaiah to more table food now. Letting him taste more stuff. But i try to refrain him trying oily stuff. He is such a good taster to me! Haha .. He will never reject any food given to him but the day before he totally reject his lunch, cereal and the pasta i cook for him for dinner! Everything is pour away. I guess he is teething. Now 3 teeth has poped out. Now he got total of 12 teeths! His appetite came back yesterday. At least the porridge go down in his tummy and not the dustbin!

I've not been scrapping .. I guess i need to do one LO today!
web counter