The whole past week is horrible! Under so much stress, thinking and handling this trouble maker boy who never sit still for 1 second!
Refusing to sleep the past few night. Went to bed at 10pm or even later than 12am!
Reason is that he slept late, woke up early by evening 7pm he will just doze off for 5-15 mins. And that horrible 5-15 mins can make his energy goes on till after 12am when i make him go to bed! HOW HORRIBLE IS THAT!
Right now he is right right beside me screaming and kicking! Just because i do not want him to get near to my com.
This is fustrating!
A few days ago, my HLE loan is out but we have a problem with that. HDB refused to loan us more due to hb pay in MAY. He took 9 days off no pay leave cause we are all sick that week and end up HDB thinks that he is not having a stable job.
Went down HDB on Wednesday and appeal but the duty officer have some attitude problem and refused to say more of what we can do to make the officer in charge increase our loan. End up my agent found a way to get in touch with the officer in charge and we submitted more docs to prove that our income is stable enough.
Today the results came out. they have increased 25k more for us which is great. And now we can proceed to do those paper works when my agent is back on Monday.
This is the stress part!
Past week, hb and me are not talking alot. Every night when he came home, he will sit by the table to THINK! Think of how to do the wiring of the whole house. And this thinking is very very long .... Every night slept at 1am and i'm really very tired by then! Got very angry why can't he just wait since we still got 3 more months. Feel like throwing 1k and get someone to do the wiring instead.
I dread of buying a house, planning and moving! I hate the disagreement and the arguing of what we should buy and what we should not. I still remember when i move in to his place after getting married. We quarrel 3 whole days just cause of which types of curtain to buy!
Seriously i guess we have some problems here. Our thinking is way different. Normal days we are fine but when comes to serious stuff i just can't take his thinking. I don't know why.
Maybe due to tiredness, our attitude and expression while talking is not really nice. I have fire in my throat! Don't make me talk or you will get burnt. Got so frustrated with all these things. I can't rest well, not enough sleep everyday due to that stupid wiring thing! From early morning i have to do chores, handle that kid, cook and hardly have time for myself. Now even worse when that kid is walking ard that house till 12am. Driving me nuts man!!!
Although loan has approved today, i felt mintues of happiness and i'm back to reality. Although no worries on money factor but i kinda wish 3 months will come slowly. Sigh ....
Today, i came upon this cocker spaniel and he is really a sweet thing .. I am considering taking him in. Although i will hear alot of protest but you know what ?
I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT DOGS!
I know my posting today seems like abit harsh when using those words but i'm really going to tear down the house soon! I need some time, some air to breathe and some assitance in the moving house planning and i wish that MAN will understand!
SICK!




