Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Im offically back to blog!!

Finally I'm officially back to blogging!! Contract with lousy m1 has ended and we got the mio bundled! Is was a long 2 weeks wait before it got installed!
Now I can finally blog without my post getting eaten up while I was posting it up!!!
Update abit here n there... Seems like i missed out of details of this few months! Sigh!!

Isaiah, he is good n active as usual! Can't help praising that he is behaving himself alot better than last time. I guess terrible stage ended. But im prepared for T3!! Hopes it will end at T3 like out SG changi airport!! Haha! So far he is really really well in school. I must make up some time to arrange his school work n post it up here!! I let him attend art class which was a additional enrichment in school and I'm very impressed by the art he brought back home. When I asked he said that he painted himself. (kids don't lie) and I can see a big improvement in his drawing and colouring. He used to whack his marker all at the page but now he will try to colouring inside the pic nicely. I guess art helps him in writing too. Maybe he learn how to hold n handle crayons, oil pastel, paint brush etc which helps him in correcting the way he hold the pencil and control his hand movement to draw curves etc. So his writing did improve...
Now he is talking like bird! Talking non stop everyday! Is full sentences.... After he got into kinderland in sept, his speech improved drastically...! Now 5 months later he learn tone real independent. He can dress himself and at times i will sling Ezekiel and get Isaiah to soap himself. He is fully toilet train as well as night time. Now he has reached most of those major milestone and we are concentrating on his school work... Next year will be K1! Tsk!!

Ezekiel, turning 10 months old in a few days time!! 10 months flew just like that.... another 2 months he will be Big OnE!! Is sooo fast!! I hope time can slow down for me to remember every single moment of him. Yes, I kinda drag facing terrible stage all over again!
Ezekiel is getting really naughty nowadays... Snatching Isaiah's toys like a pro! Crawling n standing with support... Never lie down still and diaper changing is a battle between me n him...
But he is just SO CUTE!! He laughs when we laughs... He make sounds with his mouth when we does... He chase us around in his walker... He ask for his beloved milk every 30 mins or so... He cries when daddy touch him, as if daddy is monster... He cries for me n reject everyone after 8pm. He hates his baby safe mattress and start sleeping in it after shifting his cot position. He laugh at himself if we walk past soft toys section. He hugs them an never want to let go ( meaning we have to buy! ) if we take it away he will cry like the world is ending....! He got angry and refused anyone/anything/anyway of coaxing him... He cant be left alone when there is only me n him at home.. He will the moment I turn my back n walk away less than 3 steps!! And lastly his fav person is Isaiah! His best brother!

Very short cut way of describing! Haha! But he is just so cute... He my darling and my precious cause he went through so much with me. I know it feels terrible! But God has strengthen him. And i pray them God will give him abundant of strength like Ezekiel in the bible! And i really hope that his health will be alot stronger as time goes by!

Going to head to PS to get some loots!! For sure I will be back very soon!
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop
web counter