Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My poor darling :(

Never need to say, my daily routine is the same .. still thinking of a way to break my boring routine ..

Sunday, hubby finally got off day! But who knows weather is not helping at all. Is raining almost the whole day. Plan of going to bird park was cancelled. I don't think the birds is willingly to fly around to get themselves wet. When we are about to go out, it started to rain but we still drove to Jurong birdpark and hopefully is not raining there. Ended up we decided to go Tampines 1 since we haven't been there before and heard alot of raves but end up the mall was just a normal shopping mall. Nothing much also. Had a quick lunch there and slept in the car since hubby is feeling very tired of driving from redhill to jurong and to tampines. After Isaiah woke up from his nap, we head off to fetch the workers.
Went to Bugis after that as i'm craving for some snacks at Bugis junction basement. Went back home early that day since is so boring. Singapore seems like getting smaller to me. No where interesting to go with such a weather!

Tuesday, brought isaiah to Plaza Sing while waiting for hubby to come over and meet us. End up i wait an hour plus for him there. I have already finish walking the whole plaza sing! Went to Spotlight and got some pearl trims .. Went MWL to get my card stamp as i forgot to bring my card along the other time. Hubby was surprise that i didn't get anything after stepping into MWL. I'm surprise too. I try not to buy anymore things right now. I realised i have some items missing and i hate the feeling of trying to recall where did i put it since now my old stash is in boxes, new stash scattered around my table. Even until now i'm still trying to recall if i bought a staz on ink pad! I think i bought it but i couldn't find it and i yet even use it. Sigh ... I guess the more i buy the more things i will forget and eventually lost somewhere or maybe even throw away by mistake.
After hubby came, we went to Carrefour to get my Spicy Nachos. I'm craving badly for that .. Is much more ex than NTUC. Bought 2 packs of kids honey biscuit for isaiah as they are on promotion. Grab a big pack of sushi for $5 and enjoy that in the car as i'm starving. Finally went back home will alot of goodies.

Tomorrow baby will be going for grooming .. title of my poor darling is referring to baby. Guilt is killing me right now. Baby fungus is getting bad to worse. Even spread to her face. I feel like killing myself when i see her like this. Seriously this fungus has been there for quite sometime. And i'm angry why no one wants to do something about it. If i can afford her vet fees i will bring her to the vet once i find out. Well, we did bring her to the vet a few months ago, but no improvement on her condition. I think is cause after seeing the vet, she is not properly taken care of so that's why there is no improvement!! I feel really bad .. I have been nagging my mom but i can't blame her. She got to take care of 3 dogs and oh she is not a dog lover. How can i expect that she will apply medicine for her everyday since baby will not stay still in my mom hands. As for my two bros i don't think they have the time at all after a long day work. I wish i'm still staying there and i can take care of her. But i couldn't be going over my mom place every day to apply medicine for her too! And she needs to be bath everyday, apply medicine 3 times a day so how am i possible to run to and fro. Sigh!! Wanted to bring her back at first but i know she will feel very uneasy over here. She has been here for a few days before. Refused to sleep. Kept walking around during the night cause is not her home:(
Well i think that's enough. I am going to bring her to the vet again after her grooming is done. And she will be coming over to our place and hopefully no one will complain as she is very barkish like a queen. I am not sure how long she will stay with us .. Maybe a year since fungus take a long long time to heal .. As for Joi, hubby thinks it will be better to send Joi to another home as fungus do spread to another dog. I do not want Joi to end up like baby. I feel very gulity! I adopted Joi when i decided not to have a puppy. But looking at her owner i feel very upset and hope to help her. But now i'm stuck between a dog that has been with me for 9 years and a dog who has been with me for 1 month. Deep down my heart, i'm telling myself if baby is going to leave us maybe a few years down the road i wouldn't want her to suffer from fungus till then. I'm left with no choice. Seriously we love Joi. Thinking of Joi makes me very upset. She is a very good playmate with Isaiah. I know Isaiah prefer Joi than Baby. Cause Baby refused to let Isaiah get near her. Even when we are out, Isaiah will call Joi name whenever he thinks of her. How can i have the heart to let her go ?? I don't know is Isaiah is able to to handle as i know he will miss her terribly. Anyway i have found a home for Joi and will be meeting the family this Sun. Hopefully they will take good care of Joi. Now what i can do is to find a happy home for Joi and make sure she is well taken care of and visit her once in awhile. And i feel Joi is not really happy over here as i do not have much time to play with her cause she is very playful. I need to put her in the playpen when i am doing my chores as i got to supervise both Joi and Isaiah together. Sigh ...... For now we still have some time to consider if we really want to give up Joi. SIGH!!!
web counter