Saturday, February 6, 2010

Isaiah got his quinny zapp!

After much consideration, I finally decide to spend 400 plus on quinny zapp! It was a hard decision to make as Isaiah doesn't like to sit stroller. Thinking of getting this for josiah as car seat can be attached to it. Although I really want to get bugaboo but decide to settle on zapp 'first'! Wait till josiah outgrown maxicosi carseat, I will start to reconsider bugaboo:)
Ordered quinny zapp online at a better pricing and it arrive last Sunday. Isaiah is excited but his new stroller too.
Evening, Hubby brought us to bishan new year night Market and Isaiah sat in his zapp throughout the whole evening. Am glad that he actually likes it.

Tuesday went for my detail scan at 20 weeks 5 days if I'm can remember correctly. Josiah is doing really great and he got sharp nose and long legs. He love to show off his little didi everytime I went for scan. Even the lady who did the scan comment that he likes to open his legs to show off. He loves hiding his face under my belly button too. But that day we never see his face but only side view. He is weighing 374gm at 20 weeks:)
Went to my bro new condo after detail scan. It was nicely done up and we are waiting for the tv be delivered. Eat and slack there for awhile before we head to the nearest coffeeshop to eat whch is like 15mins distance!

Wednesday, went back to Dr Woo to show him my detail scan report and everything was alright.
Had dinner and went off to fetch workers.

Thursday, went to chapter 2 to have a haircut. Hubby and Isaiah had their hair cut last week by ME! After my haircut went to have my yummy lunch at swensen!

Friday, went to the bank with Isaiah alone to bank in hubby bonus.Ocbc is having such a long long queue! Luckily I'm banking in company cheque so I do not have to queue The long long queue. Waited for 15 mins only and able to change some new notes too. After bank, brought him to mac and have lunch and quickly went back home. Do not wish to go onto his naughty act details.
After Isaiah nap, I start to unpack my scrapbook stuff from the boxes. Only manage to unpack 1.5 boxes within 2 hours! Continue again after Isaiah went to bed at 10.30pm. Hubby was nagging at me asking me what time am I finishing.. Until then I realise I still have one big toyogo box of stuff at the back room!
Hubby helped me with putting additional page protector into Isaiah 2nd album while I quickly sort the stuff out. Now everything is more or less settled but I did not went into detail sorting like colours of the papers etc! This will drive me nuts! My tack is bursting and I got to stack my small boxes up. Shadow box got to put under the rack and some paper stacks too. Hopefully tonight we are able to hit ikea!

Now we just had our breakfast at tiong bahru plaza and back at my mom place after some window shopping. My eyes is closing man....

Anyway this is a week to be thankful! We had a big bonus and daddy gave us a new king size mattress. Currently is still in another room and I yet open up to see. Got to get some king size bedsheets irst before we can change our bed. God is good! Just 2 weeks ago, I kept commenting our bed is very hard and is giving me backache and hb said problem lies in me and not the bed since we have been sleeping on it for 2 years without any problem. So hope this new king size bed can provide me with more comfort and SPACE to put many pillows around me for support when I sleep. What I like best is that it's a 12 inch mattress!!!

Will be a busy week ahead! Reunion dinner tomorrow, serious spring cleaning on Monday onwards (actually I just started unpacking my sb stuff yesterday only!) another reunion dinner on sat!
Got to go mothers en vogue to get my new year clothing, levis to get hb jeans, aussino to get bedsheets, ikea to get a table for microwave and extra rack, a table and chair for my
Scrapping use. Many many things to get! But we are on really tight budget as we are preparing for Josiah's arrival in 4 months time! Oh ya, we have decided to csect on 3rd June, 38 weeks and it falls on Hubby birthday too. Thinking of 12th June as Isaiah is 24th June so 3rd baby can plan it on the 6th march! But Dr woo said I might go into labour before I tahan until 12th which is my weeks 39+ as my edd is 17th and is my second pregnancy. So for safety I choose 3rd instead.

Got to stop here as my phone is going low batt!!!

- Posted by LadyInBliss using iPhone
web counter