Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Isaiah talking non stop

Nothing much to do now so decided to blog while waiting for Hubby to finish calculating his material for tomorrow's work.

Thursday, we still went over my mom place as Isaiah kept asking to go over after my mom left. Since the next day we are bringing baby to the vet so I brought Isaiah over to my mom place to sleep over. Hubby came back at 7.30am after working on changing project. Off to work again at 8.30am so he only slept for an hour! Not forgetting he did not sleep the day before. He was really tired and I keep myself awake in case he overslept.

Afternoon brought baby to the vet. Her skin condition is worse than last time. From bacterial turns to fungal. Very upset upon hearing that but we are sure she will recover after medication. Got to bring her back for review after 2 weeks.

Went home quite late that day. Hubby only finish work at 8pm so we quickly go back home to let him rest as he still got to work the next day. Feeling really tired after bringing baby to the vet.

Sat, woke up and start cooking macaroni for Isaiah as he doesn't like to eat out. After lunch we went over to my mom place as we are thinking to go vivo to look for Isaiah cny clothings but I decided not to go as I'm feeling very tired and restless.

Sunday, stayed at home again and cook lung and dinner. Mom came over for awhile only and after Isaiah take his nap she quickly went back home as Isaiah will stop her from going back. Night time dad came over. He bought sooo many things for us! Even Isaiah milk powder lor.. Cuz Hubby is working late everyday and he understand that is very diffiult for me to go ntuc to get household stuff with Isaiah in tow. Appreciate that he did all those things to show his concern. He even gave Isaiah 500 dollars to buy cny clothings. But then the 500 will be gone very very soon! My detail scan is coming and got to pay my gynae package fee which total up 300. Left 200 for confinement lady deposit. Hoho! 500 gone so easily! Really wish I can save the money up but is better to pay off stuff then worrying next month expenses. He left after awhile and Hubby decided to go tpy central for a walk since it has been quite sometime he knock off early.
There is john little sale there and manage to find my capri pants which I bought at metro. Is only 9.90 each and is damn suitable for maternity! Bought 3 and saw a pillow just like nursig pillow which only cost 18.90 and we bought it too. Though I don't really feel like buying as we are on really tight budget this month but is quite a steal and will be useful for my breastfeeding days in the near future. Spent total of 70 and decide to stop and grab some bite behind going home. Did I mention we took bus to central! Haha! Cuz I kept nagging it was hard to find parking lot and always got summon and insist taking bus. But I regret after buying that huge pillow! Didn't dare to take cab or Hubby will kill me!

Shall continue again. Is no fun blogging on iPhone!

- Posted by LadyInBliss using iPhone
web counter