Thursday, January 21, 2010

19 weeks with backache

Today i'm in my 19 weeks. Having backache for the past few days :( I guess too much shopping and carrying Isaiah caused it. But I didn't want to stop carrying Isaiah as I know another 2 months down the road I might not be able to carry him anymore till I deliver and recover from my csect. I wish to spend
more time with him when I can.

Monday, went to orchard again! This time round we went shopping with my mom for nearly 6 hours! I got so tired in the evening and after I ate my dinner I nearly dozed off at prima taste while waiting for Isaiah to finish his chicken rice. Cab home after that as we bought quite alot of stuff. Mainly is my maternity clothings as I'm changingy whole lot of clothig to maternity. Can't imagine I couldn't fit it my clothes at 4 months plus. While I'm carrying Isaiah I still can fit into my jeans till about 7 months but of course not buttoning up. But this time round I couldn't button anymore. So having been wearing tights or maternity pants. For
Top I've change most of it to maternity top. Have slowly packed my pre pregnancy clothings away. For this pregnancy I got alot alot of maternity clothing unlike my first pregnancy I only bought a few as I only change
My clothing at the end of 7th month so no point buying so much. Well, I'm not done yet. I'm just broke! Waiting for
Hubby bonus to come so I could get a maternity/nursing dress from mother en vouge next month.

Tuesday, we hit bugis instead. Actually wanted to get a new nuk bottle for Isaiah at tpy kiddy palace but mom was at bugis so I went over to meet her. Didn't get much stuff too but still got really tired after shopping.
Did I mention I'm overjoyed that Isaiah is able to use nuk bottle?! My fussy boy only use nuk latex teat and not the bottle. Maybe due to breastfeed, he drinks milk much faster so he is suitable to use bfree bottle with vent only. As nuk teat is already vented plus bottle is with vent, it removes more air so he drinks more smoothly than other bottles. In the past no matter whch bottle I try he will get collapse teat. I'm dreading to wash bottle every day as the vent is so hard to wash! Bfree bottles gets dirty very easily. Now I enjoys washing his nuk bottle. Although teat collapse at times so got to unscrew and screw the cap back.

Wednesday, brought isaiah to anchorpoint to meet my mom to get Oreo's food. Had lunch there and went to cotton on to take a look. Am surprise that now there is cotton on kids. The clothig there is really cute but I didn't get any as my back is breaking. Head off to my mom place after that. Has been going my mom place everyday as Hubby came back at only 11pm.

Today, we are staying now. Now we are at the playground while Isaiah play and I blog. Is going to rain soon! Tonight Hubby is working night shift again. But we will be staying at home tonight as is very troublesome to sleep over my mom place since tomorrow is Friday and not weekend.
Tomorrow gotto bring baby to the vet. Her skin problem is back again after recovered. Feeling upset to see her condition like this as she is already 9 years old. Meaning she will leave us in a few years time :(

I shall not continue to talk about baby as it will makes me feel very down.

- Posted by LadyInBliss using iPhone
web counter