Monday, January 18, 2010

Isaiah: 25 months. Josiah 18 weeks 4 days in mummy tummy.

It has been one month since I've post!
Been busy resting and enjoying with Isaiah.

Our little boy has turn 2 years old on Christmas eve! Time really flies!
We have adjust ourselves to our new home. We are loving it each day. Never dread going home anymore. Although at times we still miss our Henderson place where Isaiah grow up from a baby to a toddler. But hopefully we will have more good memories at this new love nest.

2 weeks ago, I got a very bad cough. A very bad one that makes my chest hurts so much that I cNt breathe properly. 3rd day of coughing I realise I couldn't tIe it anymore and thought that I will die anytime soon as I'm totally out of breathe! Hubby send me to kkh a&e at 2am that day. But I never thought that things could be that bad that I got to be admitted for 2 days. I thought I just need a jab or some painkiller. Well, i wanted to go back home but doc refused to as she thinks my lungs could be infected and of course thjning I have h1n1.
Admitted at 5am and finally 3 of us can sleep. Yes Isaiah is with me. Aleeping beside me on the hospital bed! If Hubby were to bring him home, he will cry non stop and I didn't want him too as he was recovering from flu. Coughing never stops when I was in the hospital. But at least there is medication to help me stop the cough while I sleep.
Everything was fine after 2 days and had a scan of baby and he was alright too. Requested to discharge after the second day even though I'm still coughing. But no point staying in the hospital and cough right! Is not cheap to stay in single bedded and doesn't have 100% subsidy!
The next day, I'm almost in bed all the time. The medication works excatly like sleeping pills! Isaiah is understanding enough not to disturb me while I rest but of course there is times he still gets on my nerves!
Luckily I recover within a week but cough still come once in a awhile.

Last week, brought isaiah to swimming! It has been a long long time since we went. Been so busy over moving house etc. Every swimming trip is a different experience for Isaiah. This time round he can walk by himself steadily without falling in the water. He enjoys it so much and keep splashing water at daddy. I left Isaiah with Hubby while I went for a swim in another pool. After a swim, body feels much more relaxed.
After much effort, we manage to change Isaiah and went off for dinner. He just refused to get out of the water!
Head to tiong bahru plaza to meet mom and bro and get our dinner and went back home.
For weekdays, everyday is the same.. Kinda boring but seems like time past so fast.

Went over to my mom place to stay on sat night as Hubby is working night shift that day. Isaiah refused to sleep until 2am! After some scolding then he go to bed quietly if not I don't know what time he will be willingly to go to bed.
Hubby came back at 9am and isaiah woke up at the same time. Just when I was about to go back to sleep. Sigh .... Mom bought breakfast back and we ate before going back to sleep. After that mom brought Isaiah to the Market to do some marketing. While I am sleeping, Isaiah took a box of strawberry to me and tell me "strawberry!" my mom said he wanted to buy it for me and bring it to me himself. But but but, he finish it before I wakes up! I am craving for strawberry for the past few weeks and isaiah starts to love strawberry as much as I do. Even my mom and hb can't stand how much strawberries I have eaten. I have to eat one punnet everyday. Sometimes 2! Ok I even when to isetan Market to buy 8 strawberries at $29 but that was heaven!

Back to topic, Hubby woke up at 3pm and we went off to eat with my mom then head back home to get money. Cuz this blur Hubby actually left his wallet in the office and we doesn't have a single cent with us.
After goin back home we went to orchard john little as there is 20% storewide. Got some stuff and head to centerpoint aussino to get bedsheets but I didn't like any there. Head off to OG and bought 2 pillows and some other stuff and head to geylang for my bak ku teh and drive all the way back to my mom place to get milk bottle and finally back home. A long long journey!!!
We are all tired out when we reached home. Especially Hubby as he only slept a few hours after working the whole night.

Today I'm in my 18 weeks 4 day. Little josiah is moving quite alot in me fo the past few days. He move and kick real hard and is not bubble feeling. Am going for my detail scan on 2nd feb. So far he is still ok and healthy. After so much things I've gone through I'm glad that he still hang on to me. I have been telling myself is enough and I'm going to rest throughout this pregnancy. First is packing, moving, unpacking then Isaiah got sick, I didn't sleep well and next I got sick. But this little one is strong enough to go through all these stuff.

By the way We decide to name him Josiah is also cause the meanin is God Heals. It sounds alike like Isaiah too and Hubby just love this name after we search online. The way Hubby choose a name is so easy! I will be asking him "is issac ok? Xavier?" and he will reply "hmm not bad..."
"how about Josiah?" and he straight away say " ok is nice." and he never change his mind after that! Same goes for Isaiah name. I wanted xavier until I was about 7 months pregnan I told him "I like the book of Isaiah in the bible" and he said "Isaiah is nice. We will decide on Isaiah."
Cant imagine how he can decide the name so easily and I am cracking my head!
Now we are left with Chinese name!!!!

web counter