Thursday, March 4, 2010

24 weeks preggie!!

Been coping with tiredness and backache everyday..
Every evening my energy level will start to give out warning sign as if my body will shut down and shattered into pieces.. Backache starts to get more and more painful especially in the morning and when I sat for too long..

Isaiah has been so active that I hardly breathe.. Just 2 weeks ago I was madly searching for full day cc to enrol him.. But when I found one I changed my mind.. Feeling that I should not be so selfish to put him there just cuz I'm getting tired..
We still feel that he will love to be at home more than cc..
In the end, I tell myself that that is not a way out for both of us.. This time round pregnancy will be harder as I got to take care of house chores and toddler at the same time. Knew it before I concieve the second one so I got to stand up on myfeet once again and pull through this stage.. Once this stage is over, I believe I can cope better with 2 kids around..
Although tirdness is killing me that often at night i have this thought that why am I in this deep shit making myself so miserable.. But still I allowed myself to have such negative thought for that few mins to vent my tiredness and back to reality..

Well, this is life of SAHM right!

Am glad that I found a school for Isaiah! Wanted to enrol him in those PAP school which is just at out block but their min age is 30 mths old and currently full. Wish to put him in a school before josiah is born so I went on searching another one nearby.
Finally after months of searching, found ykidz monterssori and seems quite good.. Although fees is higher compared to pap little steps and got to walk him to school everyday, we decide to put him there as there is 4 hr playgroup everyday..
For a start Isaiah will be going for 2 hrs playgroup daily and will change him to 4hrs daily when he adjust to the school..
Tomorrow we will be going for a trial lesson before I put a deposit as i really wanted to see the environment and the way teacher teach.. Got to make sure the amount I'm paying is worth it if not we will just wait for pap to have a vacant for him.
Got to dig into our saving again to pay for his first month sch fees and deposit as we never even prepare to send him to school.. Just so happen to find one a few days ago..

Hope he really likes going to school and able to learn more than staying at home..
Right now this boy is learning at a fast pace which makes us really control what we say!
That day Hubby was saying that way that lady park is so stupid! Few mins later, Isaiah starts repeating the 'stupid' word!
Now he can speak much more better and able to understand from his sentence.. Well seems like only me can understand what he is talking about!
But talkig non stop can be quite irrtating too as he kept on demanding this and that and he knows I understand and will make a fuss if I refuse to give him. That's the irrtating part but when comes to proper conversation is always fun and enjoyable..

Went to the gynae last night and baby is weighing 625g at 24 weeks.. My weight gain wasn't alot so maybe can maintain within my 10kg gain goal.
But sugar level wasn't really good maybe cuz i've been eating alot of sweet stuff during the day before I see my gynae.. Hope it is this case if not I got to go for blood test next visit.. For goodness sake I'm only 23 lor!!
But I'm going to control my intake of sweet stuff as I dun want to get prick and burn a hole in my pocket for the blood test in 4 weeks time.
Saw baby kicking and yawning in my tummy last night and saw him face again and really feel that he will look like Isaiah.. But things may change when he is born..

Oh ya, my sil has finally given birth to their baby boy Jaden and he looks really round and cute weighing at 3.945kg! The weight totally freak me out as is way to tiring to carry such a big baby in tummy and no need to say about delivering..
After seeing jaden I'm having phobia for the past 2 days.. Been telling Hubby this is going to be my last pregnancy as I'm so afraid of delivery.. So afraid of going through the csect pain. But I couldn't choose now right, so no more next time.. I'm happy with 2 boys.. I'm totally fine without a daughter as the pain really freak me out badly..

Another 3 more months to 3rd June.. Can't deny I wish to hold josiah in my arms and yet wishing 3 months will pass slowly..

Feeling tired from typing! Will try to post some ultrasound pics:)



- Posted by LadyInBliss using iPhone
web counter