Went for the trial and glad that Isaiah likes it like it alot and join the group after some warm up..
Today is art and craft so not much stuff and abit messy as kids tends to run about.. But I still decide to enrol him in as I think normal days lesson he will learn more things if not is not a bad thing for him to mingle around with other kids..
Although is really not up to my expectation maybe due to lesson at LNT and this is only playgroup with no homework. But I hope he can learn some self discipline and be more open to different environment.
Hubby came over to pick us up as he is waiting for his lorry to be fixed. Drop by to do the registeration and fetch us to lunch before heading home.
Isaiah is quite shocked to see daddy is there and we happily left the school..
From Monday onwards Isaiah will be a big boy going to school. Monday I will still sit in with him throughout the lesson and will try to leave him there on Tuesday onwards..
Hopefully he doesn't cry for me although just now I left him inside for 30 mins and he didn't cry for me except calling for me after awhile. Glad that the teacher makes the effort to explain to him that I'm just outside and he goes back to join the group..
We shall see how things goes on Monday!
- Posted by LadyInBliss using iPhone




