Sunday, March 7, 2010

Busy weekend

Am super tired today! Went over my mom place quite early today at about 11am.. Normally we will only go over in the afternoon.

Went over to my sil place as we are going to see jaden and celebrate my bro birthday which is meant to be a surprise celebration..

Quite tired today as we stayed there from 3pm to 10pm.. Lately I feel I can't stay out too long or else I can feel my body breaking down.. No choice got to wait for Hubby to come and fetch us..

Finally reached home near 11pm after sending my mom back home..

Tomorrow will be another long day.... Got to attend Hubby friend baby girl full month..

Monday onwards got to walk Isaiah to school and Hubby got to attend court on Monday again meaning we are going to wait for him for a few hours again...

Blogging to rant abit of tiredness and now I'm going to doze off anytime......

- Posted by LadyInBliss using iPhone
web counter