Sunday, March 14, 2010

26 weeks

What a week!! After Isaiah attended the trial lesson at ykidz Montessori he was down with flu on Monday! Brought him to peek a boo on Sunday without knowing he caught whatever virus in school. But still this darling totally enjoyed himself at peek a boo..

Monday suppose to be his first day in school but I started him on Thursday instead when he is feeling better.. Who knows this coming Monday is school holiday! So Isaiah will be staying home for the next one week...
School on Thursday and Friday was interesting for him. I sit in with him throughout the lesson.. Helping him to get familiar withthe environment while leaving him with the teachers and kids at times.. So far he was okay.. No signs of withdrawal at the moment. Will continue to sit in with him after school reopens and will start leaving him there after that.

He looks much happier after attending school and he is in a better mood and seems like terrible stage is over soon. No more temper throwing etc and able to listen calmly before he erupts.. Hopefully this will go on after school reopens..

Went to baby fair on the 10th. Was thinking to grab whatever I need that day so I don't have to keep shopping for baby stuff after that but was quite disappointing as this year taka bb fair got much lesser stuff. Baby safe wasn't even there so I couldn't get the cot mattress. So I guess got to wait for the expo fair next Friday to get baby safe mattress and Gaia products. Bought pigeon multi fiction steriliser that day and some little stuff and is already 300 bucks! Didn't expect that as I was thinking to spend below 500 for everything. Mainly we are buying Isaiah clothing instead!
Don't think will make another wasted trip to taka fair again since there is nothing much to buy.

Went over sil place again yesterday.. Jaden has grown so much and his looks has changed. He is really a cute darling and Isaiah love him to bits! Chit chat there with my cousin till evening before we head to parkway parade for dinner.. No damage done even isetan was on sale.. Actually I have nothing much to buy too.. Got to tighten my pocket from now onwards as June is coming really soon!!
More expenses will be needed in the future!

A little update about me
Currently in my 26th weeks.. Another 11 weeks to go! Having mixed feeling right now.. Excited, scared and hoping time will pass very slowly as I really want to enjoy this last pregnancy but thinking of backahe I wish I can pop really soon!
Now tummy is growing faster each day. Whenever I sit down, the feeling was like breathig right at my tummy. Feel suffocation at times.. Josiah has been very good lately. Kicking when he needs to but he is not as active as Isaiah used to be in my tummy. Quite a quiet baby.. But he didn't like it when I accidently squash him and he will give me a long hard kicking session. If not he will stay inside quietly or dancing around..
Going to visit dr woo on the 31st again.. The last time we saw josiah face and he was yawning inside. Hopefully I can so a 3D scan next month..
Really wondering how does he really look like right now.. Does he look like isaiah, daddy or me!

A little update about Isaiah
Coming 27 months on the 24th march. Time flies like nobody business! Been talking alot now. From day to night. Now he likes to intiate a conversation with us.. That day he was going to the fridge to get him packet of soya milk and he saw apple juice! He looked at my mom and said "eh! Ah ma buy apple juice huh?" my mom was laughing when he said that.. Deep in our heart we know he has grown up and know what is going on in the family and our daily life.. He has been saying mostly full sentences in just a few months.. We seldom hear his baby language nowadays and he has been talking like an adult! He is absorbing like a sponge right now. Whenever I teach him something he will remember and say it next time. Yesterday we were out for lunch and it starts to drizzle. He turn to my mom and said "下雨! Ah ma 雨伞!!!" he was learning super fast and learning what we are saying like a tape recorder..

Now he is able to recite 1-10 withot the help of us saying with him. He loves to say random numbers and makes everyone buy 4D! And he will repeat that set of 4 digit numbers for days!! Well we shall see if the number really comes out!

Realise I haven't been posting photos as I'm blogging from iPhone. It has been a while since I on my laptop and seriously is getting hard for me to sit down on my scrap table and surf net while Isaiah is around. Whenever he is up and running, we are always finding stuff for him to do. Read books play with his toys etc to keep him occupied and burning his energy. So I yet find the time to sit down and on my laptop. So I can forget about scrapping unless he is asleep! But I'm trying to get my mood back into scrapping after so many months. Didn't want my stash to sit on the rack collecting dust.. Hopefully very soon I will post up some layouts :p

- Posted by LadyInBliss using iPhone
web counter