Time pass sooo fast.... This is the 2nd week in school.. He have been crying from day 1 1.5hrs day 2 1hr day 3 45min day 4 & 5 15 mins.
this week he has grown so much... Monday he stop crying after 5 mins and was totally himself after that. His cheeky and naughty action starts this week..
Teacher kept commenting that he is really cheeky.. Kept crawling under the table, climb up the table, running around.. But he doesn't climb the table at home...
He is tryig to catch teachers attention..
So far he was okay.. So signs of withdraw only at times he said he didn't want school..
From may onwards darling will have to take school bus till I totally recover from my csect which should be in the aug..
I believe he will adapt to it very soon like how he adapt school.
Recently he became so much well behaved. Maybe due to school, when teacher stop what he is doing he didn't not make a noise.. This happen at home too which was quite unusual.. Maybe he is on well behaved mode?
For the past weeks I'm busy adjusting Isaiah to a new routine.. Hardly on my laptop lately.. Luckily I still have my iPhone with me whichni still can checkout fb, blog etc....
Been really tired as this 2 weeks I can feel baby is so much heavier. Out of the sudden backaches is so unbearable, feet starts to ache and swell after walking Isaiah to and fro to school..
Now I'm in the third trimester and really wish baby can come asap! But I'm so scared!! What a mixed feeling..
Tonight will be going to dr woo 29 weeks checkup.. Hopefully josiah will do something cute for us to see!




