Am quite upset I didn't get to see much of Josiah on wed checkup.. Hubby didn't manage to rush over or the gynae visit as we never expect that it will be my turn so soon as I waited nearly 2 hours the previous time. So Josiah decide to be upset too! He was facing inside and wasn't moving too. Just saw that he was hbing hipcups and he is weighing around 1.1kg now..
Glad that I've put on about 1.7kg this month. Total weight gain is about 7+kg.. Still within my ideal weight gain..
But I fail my urine test! Dr woo said that my sugar level is still high but I swear I've not been eating sweet stuff during this pregnancy unlike when I had Isaiah. Sigh.. But dr woo gave me another chance to see how is my urine test next month before doing further GD test..
Friday was Good Friday and I actually fall sick! Was having sore throat for the past few days so asked Hubby to go n and buy some star fruit for me. He brought Isaiah along to the nearest Market and buy and surprising Isaiah never find mummy! Hibby brought him to playgroup and both of them have a great time...
After I ate one star fruit I start to have fever in the evening.. Headache an body ache got so bad that I can't take it anymore...
We stay at home in the evening and Hubby bring Isaiah out to buy dinner again.
He totally take care of him yesterday while no rest on the bed as all doc was closed
Am glad that hubby is able to manage Isaiah without me and both of them did very well! In the sense Hubby did his daddy role well and Isaiah did his baby role well.. Haha..
Isaiah learn alot of stuff in school.. Now he will keep his toys after playing without me calling him too. Although not everytime but at least he did try to keep after playing.. His toys is way too much.. I doubt he can keep everything himself as is already quite tiring for us to keep all his toys!
Now he start to say please when he wants people's help.. Like open please, somemore please etc... He learn all those in school! And is just in 2 weeks!
Is much easier to learn in school then home...
Thursday, I actually won a contest of fb layout organised by scrapoholic.. Wow! Didn't expect to win that prize and I find another person layout is much nicer.. But am so glad that i won the prima papers and embellishments.. I love prima to bits..
Did a mini frame too on Thursday night and i love it alot! Finish off a very outdated mini album on Friday.. Did halfway last year and stop so decided to completed it before starting any new albums..
Will update blissfulscrap really soon when my body allows me too as my headche is killin me..
Lastly, this week is amazing for me..
The lord is doing something I never think of in my life again..
Shall not go into details now but just wanna let everyone know god is always faithful and love us !!




