I'm entering week 34 tomorrow... Tummy getting bigger and bigger... Feeling so balloon lately... Luckily still managable unlike first pregnancy but emotional wise seems like going haywire...
This week start feeling kinda down... Simply no mood to do anything..
So troubled with money.. Spent way too much on doctor and ended up so broke!
This month will be a tough month and baby is coming next month.. Kinda feel stress out..
Feel like crying for so many days until I finally broke down yesterday.. Started when Isaiah gets on my nerves and I start tearing while scolding him.. Suddenly everything just rush to my mind.. Money problem, feeling heavy and tired, stress etc .. Suddeny seems like my whole world is crashing..
Guess this big tummy is really tiring me out ..
Cried the whole day! Whenever Isaiah make noise, throw tantrum or cry i will start to tear...
After awhile he starts he feel I'm not in the correct mind and he stops his nonsense and leave me alone.. He became emo like me too!
Hubby came back very early as he got to work night shift..
Of course he realise that I'm not right too ... Had a long talk and is helping a little but I really don't wish to stay at home alone with Isaiah.. But no choice, he still got to work and I got to be strong again after releasing all my stress and emotional.. I got to be a mummy again in front of Isaiah and I couldn't let myself go in like this ..
Well, God really love me alot .. He knows I really wish that someone will be around when I'm feeling so down.. Hubby went to work and was informed that his permit is cancelled as something has happen at he job site so all the work got to stop.
He came back again at 11pm...
At least I'm not alone last night..
Feeling so much better today after releasing...
Yesterday start to experiencing pulling at left side of the tummy.. Twice.. And is quite painful! I know that's not braxton hicks as I'm having braxton hicks everyday during 3rd trimester for first and his pregnancy.. The pain was quite instense..
This morning it became more painful and makes walkin difficult.. Experience another time during the evening..
Yet call Dr woo cause I didn't want to go down because of small things. Pain is managable and not regular so everything should be fine.
Shall see if the pulling feeling keep coming back..
Wanna blog about Isaiah! This boy has been surprising me with new words and sentence almost everyday! He can speak so many things now and is very funny to see him talking..
Last night he even read a book with me.. He no longer wants to read 1,2,3 but the whole storyline!
I got to read slowly, word by word and he will just follow, trying to pronouce every word properly.
I think by now he already know how to say 400 words including Chinese and English.. I'm glad that he is able to speak fluent Chinese now. Able to communicate with us in Chinese.. Although my mom thinks English is more important but i still feel Chinese take a long time to build up.. A strong foundation is very important..
Isaiah is still on medication.. He used to hate medicine so much that we got to hold him down, force the medicine down his throat.. But now he is a big boy and learn to take medicine himself even he really dislike it. He will just bear with it and swallow.. What is really funny is that halfway feeding him, he will say "mummy wait!" with that disgusted face as he needs to take awhile to swallow that medicine down.. But I really feel for him when he got to take those medication..
Nowadays when i asked him to get something done he will look at me and say "mummy wait huh!" and he will run off to drink his water or whatever. His little action is really very funny!
Last night we are going through some flashcards and he insist that zebra is seahorse! Cuz it has a face of a horse and strips on it's body. Zebra is abit unfamiliar for him so he insist that is seahorse..
Flashcard of a mouse which he called it rabbit.. But it does look abit like rabbit as is white and big ears.. He keep telling me "nono! Is rabbit!"
But of course to us adult we can see the difference..
Got to stop here as isaiah is coughing in his sleep!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




