Monday, May 3, 2010

33 weeks mummy still on medication...

Is 5am now and I was woken up by my itchy cough that cause me to start wheezing... Woke up to eat something before I can take the heart racing medicine or I'm going to feel like I'm going to have asthma anytime! Shall blog abit while the medicine take it's time to work so I can go back to my dreamland!

Well, I've recovered after my course of antibiotics BUT after taking one bowl of bird nest I'm back on medication... That triggers my cough again and I have to rely on cough syrup to sleep.
But still is much better than before antibiotics..
These few days cough seems abit worsen so I quickly go back to the doc in case it goes out of hand..

Feeling abit upset to start the month of May seeing doc... Although I believe the lord has healed me by his stripes and I'm glad that he actually brought me to this doc which I never ever seen before. This doc is actually just located beside a GP that I am always seeing but for years I never know he exist and is good in bronchitis. I don't even realise that there is a clinic just beside :p

Labour day, Hubby brought darling Isaiah and me to Dr Chua. As my cough kinda get worse that I will wake up in the very early morning and start coughing eg like now... An my cough syrup has finished which makes me so insecure! Isaiah is down with running nose suddenly... He just recovered from a flu 2 weeks ago and now it's back.. Wondering if the parents understand that they got to keep their sim child at home even though is just running nose! They can afford monterssori school and yet don't understand such simple logic! Ended up Isaiah who hardly fell sick fell sick for the 3rd time since march.. Quite sick and tired of seeing him like this, forcing medicine down his throat.. Feel like withdrawing him but I wish that his immune system can build up asap to adapt to such virus prone surrounding.. One day he still got to go through this but I really wish those parents will think for others..
Spent 120 on doc again.. I'm on another round of antibiotics and hope this will be the last round to clear up my lungs.. I need to recover totally from this as I'm going to deliver very soon! I don't want to meet my baby when I'm still coughing!
After seeing doc, we decide to go and walk around at Ikea.. Has been a while since we went out.. For Sundays we always goes to church and back home..
Got a cushion and changing mat from Ikea.. Cushion is for isaiah as he needs that to lie down and drink his milk in the living room.. But i didn't get any covers as I wanted to sew one using the leftover cloth I got for making pillow..
Went back home after Ikea... Oh ya we went to pick up Isaiah crocsband kids and my audrey hallmark..
Had dinner and slept early on sat..

Sunday, we miss church!! Isaiah was in bed till 11.30am.. Didn't want to wake him up as I know he is so drowsy from that cough and running nose medicine..
We stayed at home instead.. Went out in the afternoon to collect my salt crystal lamp which suppose to purify the air using negtive ions and collect my changing table too.. Went back home after that as I'm going to have my pre natal massage! Hubby asked me to have a massage as I'm experiencing cramp in my calf and pain in my ribcage.. I thought I could do without pre natal massage this time round.. Hubby brought darling down to the playgroup while I have my 60 mins massage with maggie. Maggie is so nice to help me massage for 90 mins instead..
Can't deny she was good but kinda ex for me.. Even with package postnatal massage cost more than 70 each time.. So ended up I went to book with another lady instead cuz I'm not doing binding so I don't want to waste that additional money.. Felt really relieved after the massage.. Totally enjoyed it.. Thanks Hubby for that!
After massage we walk over opposite to have our dinner and went back home..
Done up the pillowcase in 1 hour and quickly hurry Isaiah to bed.
Hopefully tml he will be well enough to go to school as he has been asking me for school since Friday! (we miss class on Friday)

Went gynae visit on 28th April. Baby is growing really well! I only put on 7.7kg throughtout this pregnancy! During this 4 weeks I gain 400gm while baby gain 800gm.. Pass my urine test too! Thanks god for that! He actually heard my prayers as I failed my urine test twice. If I fail again this time i got to take the GD test. God spare me the pain of going through a blood test but that doesn't mean I can go on with sweet stuff!
Baby weighing nearly 1.9kg now.. Dr woo said baby on a heavier side so must maintain my sugar level.. Saw his little face and hands.. Now his head is down and legs up in my rib cage.. That's explain why my rib cage is aching!
Everything is fine and I've book my hospital and csect date as well..

I'm into week 34 in a few days time.. Another 4 more weeks to go! Having mixed feeling but I really wish I will have a blessed may with abundance blessings from god which I really need it.. Need to prepare my hospital bag in week 36..
Start washing baby clothings already.. Already bought the items needed I suppose! Hopefully I don't miss out anything.. Another 2 weeks I'm going to start my spring cleaning to prepare for baby arrival! Clear out drawers for baby clothings, rearrange our room for baby cot, prepare stuff for delivery and confinement... What a busy month! I believe May will just fly like April!
Will enjoy my May and spent lots of time with my darling before little brother comes.. Hopefully I'm still able to give each of them the full attention they need in the future...

Ok... Medication is working and I'm going back to bed.. Only able sleep for another 2 hours before I have to climb out of the bed to prepare Isaiah for school....
web counter