Saturday, May 15, 2010

Insomnia or Excitment ??

What am I having now?
insomnia or excitment of arrival of Ezekiel??

Woke up at 6am for my toliet trip. The moment I open my eyes I know 'that's it' I feel so awake man! I knew I couldn't get back to sleep...
Has been 50mins already and I'm still so wide awake :(
Everyone is sleeping so soundly now ... Hubby, Isaiah and even Ezekiel!

35 weeks 2 days today.. Another 19 days to go... Is getting nearer and nearer.. And my feeling is getting more and more confused..
I wish to hold him really soon but another part of me really wish he stay in me a little longer..
This will be my last pregnancy and I feel quite upset that is ending.. Really enjoyed this pregnancy quite alot as it was a breeze without thise coughs compared to the times when I carried Isaiah..
But I hope after he is out, taking care of him will be a breeze like Isaiah! That will be more important!

I'm getting more and more worried how am I going to cope..
I think coping 2 kids is okay for me.. I'm more worried about emotion part especially for Isaiah. I hope by then he will understand what is going on.. I know eventually people around will tell him don't do this and that to his little brother and he will get hurt cuz of such remarks from adults but I try my best not to let his have such feelings..
At thus moment I feel more for Isaiah.. He is such a mummy's baby.. Full attention from me and he is going into another phrase of being a brother really soon..
I do wish he will be fully loved and have all the attention from us..
On another hand I'm hoping he will grow up once little brother is out..
He seems to be really excited about this little brother.. He enjoyed trips to gynae with me.. Seeing Ezekiel on the ultrasound screen, touching my tummy, amazed by the movement in my tummy... But I don't know how he will cope..

I hope the 3 days in hospital will past really soon so I can be back home with him.. Couldn't bear the thought of leaving him at home for that few days.. Isaiah couldn't sleep without mummy.. He will still wake up in the middle of the night to look for me..
As long as I'm in the room sleeping he will be fine..
Thinking of these makes me really heartache :(

Last night experience some regular contractions and that was really contractions! Coming at 10 mins lasting for 30 secs.. Oh boy! It hurts so badly!!! I only fall asleep at 5am after nearly 2 hours of pain! I guess I'm too tired and fall asleep but I still remember I continue to experience cramp pain after I fall asleep..
Luckily it went off after I woke up and didn't come back..
Called to check and is contraction and hopefully is just painful braxton hicks.. Ezekiel is not ready to come out at week 35..
Or least wait till after 22nd may when I watch Show Luo concert first!!
And I have quite a bit of stuff yet prepare!
I still wish that he will stay in me till 3rd June..

Start thinking of Chinese name already as I wish to get his birth cert done in hospital before I discharge..
I'm looking at 瑞希at first but it looks really girlish from the pin yin Rui Xi.
Look around for another Chinese character that can go with Rui.
Ended up checking Chinese bible for Ezekiel.. Ezekiel in Chinese is Yi Xi Jie. So we are naming him 瑞杰 since is quite safe for this name. At least not too confusing write!

So this baby will be name Ezekiel 陈瑞杰!
Now names decided... Next is to await for his arrival..

Still have abit of stuff yet prepare like bath tub! Hubby said he will go and buy after I deliver -_-"
But seriously we have no time and there is no way I can carry a bath tub home myself with isaiah..
I'm left with 3 weekends.. This weekend will be busy cleaning up our back room..
Before I forgot, that room is finally rented out to a nice lady.. Been waiting for so long! Additional income is good for covering some cost.. Thank God that extra help comes at the right time..
God has his ways and plans!
So Hubby got to prepare the room by this week as the tentant will be moving in on the 23rd.
22nd will be my Show Luo concert and 23rd will be going IMM to see him again and need to go around collecting some of my stuff...
Last weekend will be left u planned first.. Most probably will be my last min shopping.. If not we will stay home to tidy the room, setting up baby cot etc..
My weekdays will be still the same.. Just hope I will still have the energy to bring Isaiah to school till my very last day!!

Okay.. The sky is bright now.. Hubby alarm is ringing off.. Ezekiel starts moving and I'm still wide awake. Need to catch some sleep or else I couldn't catch up with Isaiah for the day!

Lady In Bliss - iPhone

web counter