Doesn't have the time and energy to clear them..
Recently got another hobby to entertain me - shopping!
New baby coming so naturally I'm shopping more...
Sold my Sony camera when I bought before I deliver Isaiah. Suppose to be my birthday present. Now sold and get a second hand canon ixus instead..
Didn't want to get first hand anymore as Isaiah never fails to drop it accidently no matter how careful he is!
Hope this canon can last me for the year 2010 before I decide to change a new one..
Decided to spend the money on a medela freestyle. Quite a hard decision to make as I already had 2 avent manual pump. I'm hoping to express more this time round..
Of course expressing will never replaced the breastfeeding part.. But I wish to express more to freeze as standby milk which I never do that while I'm breastfeeding Isaiah and got very stress when I fall sick.. And also I wish I can express more for Isaiah too..
The only thing that doesn't have to discuss with Hubby is breastpump! He will always agree to buy anything regarding breastfeeding! He saw the benefit of breastmilk and I'm glad I have such a supportive partner when comes to breastfeeding which makes me carry on..
I got my freestyle from a mummy which is only 5 Months old and selling at only $320! Hope it will serve me well!
Now my next thing I'm dying to have my hands on is the necklace selling at SK! But I'm on super tight budget which I only can spent the money on useful stuff first.. I hope that necklace can wait for me! At least June payday!
For now I am eyeing on Kate spade iPhone case :p
Went to the doc again today... Last few post was talking about my cough.. It start to get worse and makes my breathing quite tight and restricted throughout the day.. Decided to go back to at least get cough syrup to allow me to rest well for the next 2 weeks.. Being pregnant is tires enough.. Lack of sleep will make me more depressed!
Doc decide to stop my medication and gave mr asthma inhaler instead to tide over this 2 weeks.. Lungs is actually quite cleared.. So bronchitis is actually gone.. Just that I've been coughing from 3rd April till today which makes my airway very sensitive now and is not working in the right way and it seems like to be asthmatic cough. Inhaler will be much better than oral medication.. After inhaler finish will have to go back and see if there is any improvement if not might need to go for x-ray to see what is going on inside..
Now my only wish is to be able to breastfeed while treating this cough..
Waited for an hour to see doc... He is so so popular!! Total time spent there is 1.5hr..
Luckily Hubby came at the right time after I seen doc..
Sent my mom back and went to collect to wardrobe we bought for the tentant..
Feeling so tired right now but body just couldn't shut down yet..
The whole week will be super busy and full! Hopefully next week I'm able to relax and rest abit more ...
Today, Isaiah came to hug me and said "Mummy 我爱你!" so heart warming!! Finally did something right after so many weeks of nonsense... Then he proceed to daddy and say the same thing to him.. Of course that bring a smile to daddy's face!

My life saver for the next 2 weeks!
Isaiah with his new happy melts snacks!!



Good night!!!
Lady In Bliss - iPhone




