

36 weeks pregnant mama brought Isaiah to luo zhi Xiang shake hand event! End of the event I'm dead beat!!
Only those who have concert tickets is able to go.. Have been thinking if I should go for the whole day.. As I do t k ow what the situtation will be like I'm quite afraid of the crowd and it might went out of control like those few times I went..
But am thinking why not? I don't think I have the chance to have a close contact with him in the future... I'm not those fans who buy his album and queue for 3-4 hours to let him sign.. In fact I doesn't even own one of his orginial album.. Well, I'm a sahm with tight buget which I have more things to spent on.
Of course I wish to buy his album but when I have the extra money and don't know where to spend it..
Hubby came home at 2pm and we all went to take a nice afternoon nap in the air con room and woke up at 6pm..
Then I decided I should go and take a look.. If is too crowded I will catch a glimpse of him and go back home..
Quickly cook dinner and clean the kitchen before having dinner and off to bath while waiting for Hubby to finish with washing of dishes..
Mom came over to our place as she is following me to city square mall cuz I can't go alone with Isaiah.. If I do that, I think I will go into labour!
Hubby drop us at city square mall before he goes to work as he is on night shift fortm this few days..
The crowd was okay! Not much people around the stage and still manage to see him without the need of tip toeing cuz everyone is queuing outside instead..
We went ahead and queue as it seems fast and not to pushy..
Queue for about 15-20 mins and finally is our turn! Not much excitement then what I expect.. I'm feeling as normal but of course happy as I manage to shake his hand and have close contact with him.. Most importantly seeing him in real person and so close! He didn't realise I'm pregnant until I'm about to walk off he turn his head back and look at my tummy.. Ok at least he still see that a pregnant mama still go all the way there to support him..
Next is my mom who is carrying Isaiah.. Show pat Isaiah head and smile at him.. I was like OMG! I'm more excited that he pat Isaiah than shaking hands with him lor..
Without this crazy mama, Isaiah will not have the chance to see him so closely too..
After shaking hands we just wander around and look at him u til the event ended shortly..
Decided to go back home as I start to feel tired after queueing..
Went to wait fo shuttle bus to toa payoh but it was full and got to wait for another 30 mins! So we wanted to take a cab instead..
Expected long queue at taxi stand after event is over.. No choice but to take train as it was going to rain soon..
So we took train from farrer park to DG and to toa payoh.. Although is just a few stops journey but it seems to take forever..
Cab home from toa payoh and is nearly 11pm when we reached home. Luckily Isaiah took a long nap in the afternoon..
How I wish Hubby is there to fetch us back man.. My back was breaking after going out for just 2 hours.. Meaning is not easy task to lug a toddler to see him.. Luckily mom is with mr or I'll be dead!!
Sat will be goig to his concert and he will be at IMM this Sunday.. Not sure if I should go as I don't have album for him to sign.. But maybe Hubby will still want to go.. Hope to see him again before my delivery as I'm not sure if I still manage to lug 2 kids to such event in the future!
A little update about my cough.. It has stopped... But I realise I couldn't drag the inhaler time for too long.. Will have to be more regular while taking inhaler.. Today is the 3rd day and I got to inhale 5 times till Sunday before I can reduce to 4 times..
At least it prevents me from being breathless now..
I can sleep much much better..
Tried to cook more often at home lately.. Prefer to stay at home more nowadays too.. Maybe is mother nesting time? Haha..
Feeling more tired lately too and wish to stay in bed very morning..
Isaiah mood is going up and down too.. So is Hubby..
Guess whole family is feeling the anxiety of a new baby coming along yea?
My hospital bag is already 90% packed..
Left with some stuff to put in before we leave for hospital..
Got to prepare baby room again this week.. Slowly put baby clothes into the drawer and organise the things properly..
Sunday tentant moving in and whole house is such a mess now.. I simply have no energy to do and Hubby is not night shift which makes us more tiring trying to catch up sleep..
Hopefuly sat everything will be settled so we can have more time on Sunday to spend time as a family.. Got to start spring cleaning next week after tentant move in!! Got to buck up!!!
Isaiah is growing up everything single day.. I'm thinking of creating a blog for Isaiah to tell him what mummy is thinkig and what I wanted to say to him.. It will be a very simple and different blog unlike this one.. This will still remain as my own blog..
Of course ezekiel will have his own blog too.. What mummy wants to say to him..
Actually I prefer to pen down instead.. But I realise that I will get fussy ove handwriting and whether is neat and try and ended up affecting what I wanna write.. Unlike blogging whichni just let the words flow ...
Like me sleep a night and see if I should pen or blog :)
Now is going 4am.. I just ended a call with my aunt and do a quick blog before I go to bed..
But now I'm thinking should I get Hubby to get me mac breakfast before I go to sleep?? Hmmm....
Lady In Bliss - iPhone




