
Only 12 more days to go!! Feeling really excited! Last night before I fall asleep I was thinkigg how nice if I can carry Ezekiel in my arms now! But no hurry!! 12 days will fly without knowing.. In fact I am only left with 11 days..
Can't believe that this wonderful pregnancy is going to end after a blink of an eye.. Time past too fast that I barely remember what is going on.. Seems like I jumped from 1st trimester till 3rd trimester and going to due soon..
Still can't accept the fact that I'm going be a mummy of 2 in less than 2 weeks time..
Kinda start missing my tummy already.. Ezekiel has been moving alot inside me lately. Can feel that he is flipping from left to right and back to left.. Until he finds his favourite spot he will stop and sleep.. Can feel like he likes to lie on his right side as his feet and knee is always at my left and even ultrasound shows that he is always facing his right.. I love sleeping on my right side too!
Now if I lie on my left he will kinda protest and kick as he is being squash!
Can feel his little feet on my tummy. Sometimes will try to touch him and press my tummy to irritate him.. Haha..
Now my only wish is that he will come out safely and healthy. Despite tons of medication I've been taking, may the lord strengthen him and cleanse his body..
Really can't wait to see my Ezekiel! He will be always special to me....
Isaiah is down with slight fever yesterday. Woke up and felt that he is abit feverish so we skip school yesterday.. Although is slight fever but I didn't want him to attend as Friday has outdoor play and I don't want him to run around in the hot sun..
Gave him medication and fever is gone after that! Thank god.. Throughout the day we was fine.. Today start to have abit of running nose so I decide to put him back to the TCM medicine we got that day at zhong hwa clinic..
Hope he will recover by Sunday!
These few nights Hubby has been on night shift... Kinda feel bored after the 2nd night.. He only came back home at 6-7am and slept till 11pm before going back to work and back at 4-5pm and start work again at 9pm..
Today suppose to go back to work but he was too tired and slept till 12pm.. I told him to take off today instead of tomorrow..
Since we are going to show luo concert tonight, no point going to work for 4hours and rush back home at 5pm..
We still have alot of stuff left undone.. The wardrobe and bed yet fixed up for the tentant as Hubby was too tight up lately.. Got to settle this tonight after the concert..
Since tml Hubby is going to work I got to do the spring cleaning of baby room tomorrow..
Been very tired lately too.. Can't sleep well as instart to experience some backache here and there.. Leg cramps in the morning is unbearable leaving my calf feeling crampy the whole day..
Last night couldn't sleep well at all... Isaiah got bitten by mosquito I guess! His whole palm and wrist is swollen.. Kept crying every 5 mins in his sleep as is too itchy for him.. I got to rub his hands while he sleep.. If I stop he will cry again after 5 mins..
Until 3+am to manage to stop and catch some sleep.. But Ezekiel is not easy not me too.. Been kicking till early morning..
Slept for 2 hours and woke up when Hubby is back home..
So have been sleeping awhile and waking up eerything 1-2 hours ended up feeling more tired...
Been cooking dinner everyday for the whole week.. I don't cook everyday in the past! I just wanna spend more time at home with Hubby and Isaiah before Ezekiel comes.. We will never know what will happen with a new baby.. Will he be a quiet and east baby or a fussy and sticky baby..
Well, I enjoyed cooking and we cleared all the dishes everynight without leftovers.. With the mood, cooking skills gets better too.. Haha!!
Now we Hubby and Isaiah is napping and I am going to nap too! Got to reserve some energy tonight and see that handsome show!!
Can't wait for tonight concert.. Going to collect my canon camera before going to the concert too!! Happy happy day for me!
Oh ya.. Mention in my last post that I'm eyeing for the Kate spade iPhone case which cost $80.. at first Hubby and me thought is crazy to spend that money on a case..
Happen to chance upon a seller who is selliing at a cheaper price.. Was thinking to pamper myself and use my own money to buy since I'm not going for pedicure before delivery..
Last night Hubby agreed to buy for me! Finally got my breastpump, camera and KS iPhone case!!! Can't wait to collect all of them!
Going to take my nap.. Will blog again really soon!!
Lady In Bliss - iPhone




