Monday, May 24, 2010

Bye Bye Show Luo!!




Sat 22nd May
Went out early evening to get my camera :)
Loving my camera more and more after the Show concert! Indeed canon is not a disappointing camera..
Although is a old model and specs is just like my Sony T20 but the quality of the photo is way better then Sony! I always get blur pics with Sony.. I feel the anti shake is useless unlike canon..
Will save more money next time to invest in a better canon after Isaiah and Ezekiel grow older in case they throw my camera around!
















At Show Luo Concert
Finally after waiting for 2.5 years I manage to watch his concert!
The whole concert was awesome!! Totally with going and spending my money on it!
He was soooo handsome!!! The dance and everything was perfect.. Really saw a different luo zhi xiang unlike normally on tv. Is really his own stage.. Hubby and me enjoyed the whole concert right from the beginning.. The 3D effect was awesome too!
The most funny part is when Show was acting DaLang in Hi My Sweetheart. He was blowing kissing at us and from the specs we were given before the show starts, we can really see the kisses are like flying towards us and high up in the air.. Is exactly like the space ship thing in science center, it is just so real..
Isaiah still remember DaLang and look at me surprisingly telling me is xiao zhu..
The concert ended very fast as every mon of the show is so nice..
Kinda regret bringing Isaiah along as I find the music too loud for him.. I covered his ears throughout the whole concert and amazingly this boy still manage to fall asleep halfway during the show! This shows that is is not affected by the music at all! I was almost deaf when I left the stadium!
So finally my wish is granted and I'm back to reality to be a mama again!! Hubby said is like my last wish before my death! But it really feel this way..

Quickly rushed back home after the concert to avoid the crowd and traffic jam..
Hubby start to fixed the wardrobe and bed while I clear the last part of the baby drawer.. Manage to sleep at 3am that day only..
We are all so so tired!!







Sunday 23rd May
Sunday is a busy day!! Went to toa payoh central after breakfast to buy a mattress for the tentant.
Head back home to fixed the baby cot before taking a nap..
Took a short nap and quickly climb out of the bed to pack ezekiel little wardrobe! Can't wait for his arrival... He got sooo many clothings! Those in the drawers are newborn sizes and he will outgrown really soon! The 0-3months ones are still on boxes...
Late afternoon the tentant move in too.. Everything is fine.. Glad that she is nice and hope she will continue to be nice inthe future so we can live together happily..
Finish everything in the evening and went to west area to collect the scrapbook stuff and another changing table meant to put at baby cot...
Went to IMM after collection to see Show Luo again!!
Too bad I forgot to buy his album after the concert on Sat and IMM Show Luo booth left with the remix album which I don't want..
So I told my Hubby to forget it.. I'm contented enough to see him twice in a week! So doesn't matter if I can see him again on Sunday..
We went to had dinner at food court instead.. Is FOOD COURT!! I think is this the 3rd or 4th time we have been to a food court to have dinner!! I'm not a fan of food court.. In fact I hate it.. Cuz I have no idea what to eat yesterday so we quickly settle it as food court as we are really too hungry to think!
Head to Giant to buy fan.. My dear fan was given to the tentant and I can't survive without the fan in such a hot weather!!
Quckily go back home as im feeling really too tired..
Knocked out very early but didn't sleep well as Isaiah keep waking up whining at night :( make me totally no mood to sleep as I keep waking up every hour to coax him..

I shall blog again as I'm feeling very tired now...




Lady In Bliss - iPhone
web counter