Im left with 9 more days to go... Mixed feelings... I still don't wish that he come out so soon.. Or can I say I don't wish this pregnancy to end so soon.. Actually quite blessed to have a easy pregnancy without so much pains and aches.. And time flies so fast for this pregnancy..
Not sure what will it be like when Ezekiel come to this world..
Now the most worrying thing is Isaiah.. I really hope he is able to cope for that 3 days when I'm away in the hospital.. I know he couldn't sleep without me.. But I have no choice..
Recently feeling very gulity towards him.. I can't help feeling angry at him as he is constantly crying and whining over slighest thing. And also due to end of pregnancy which means I'm super tired after 36 weeks of pregnancy, my limits for Isaiah is greatly decrease.. Became very short tempered as I just want to rest in a quiet place but I couldn't find my peace as this darling is talking and whining non stop.. He becomes very impatient too and refused to talk properly before demanding and stomping his feet.
Gosh! When this crazy behaviour will end?
I know he felt the anxiety of little brother coming but mummy is very tired of all these and just wish to rest well for the last week of pregnancy..
Well I wish things can fast forward to 2-3 months later and I believe everything will be more settled by then..
Today, Isaiah came back with a notice of Art Feast.
His art work is going to be put up for sale in his school Art Feast on the 27th May and notice is to inform us that if we wish to reserve our child art work before it is put up for sale.
I think we are going to buy it as is his first art work.
The paper slip have a art work pic on it but I'm not sure is that is the one done by Isaiah.. I shall check with the teachers..
Anyway Isaiah is attending 2 hourly playgroup now and I've decide to put him in 4 hourly from next week onwards as there is only school bus for 8.30am and 12.30pm.
So normally I send him to school at 10.30am myself as there is no school bus during that time.
I'm worried how he is going to school although intially planning was the confinement lady sending him there by cab but after confinement lady goes back I don't think I'm able to manage a toddler and a newborn to school so soon..
Since the fees is only $120 difference we decide to extend to 4 hourly till new planning is done..
I was even junking to withdraw him but changing his school after Baby Ezekiel is born is not very ideal as Isaiah will have to face too much changes at one time. At least extending another 2 hours is better than puttig him in a new environment all over again.
Since he is doing well in school and love the teachers andfriends there I'll just leave him there until PAP have a slot for him.
Still considering if PAP is a good choice as is just at my block...
But which parents doesn't wish to let their child have the best education environement?
I shall have a talk with his principal tomorrow...
Brought Isaiah to the doc today as he is not recovering from running nose after a few days of taking TCM medicine.
Day time was totally fine but he have difficulties sleeping as his nose is blocked so we went to get something which can help him clear his nose at night..
Hopefully this few nights u can sleep better too!
Lady In Bliss - iPhone




