Feeling really really tired and wish to sit in my arm chair with a fan blowing at all all day long!
But is impossible!!
26th May
Isaiah is confirming going to 4 hours lesson on Monday onwards.. Tuesday onwards he will be taking school bus to school .. Another thing to adapt .. He will stop going school on thursday until the following monday.
Hope he can manage well!
Went for my 36 weeks 5 days pre-natal check up. Gain 2kg over 2 weeks! I'm still in 50kg range! 49.9kg!! LOL! But Ezekiel gain 200gm only. He is weighing near 2.7kg right now. Dr Woo said his growing slow down abit so good if i want to change my mind to try natural.
But everything is prepared and paperwork all done. Decide to go ahead with csect even though i've been thinking for the whole morning whether should i try.
Hubby thinks i will end up csect again even i try natural as reason of csect for Isaiah is due to not being engaged, cervix not opened. Most likely it will happen again.
I really wish to try natural birth as the recovery is much faster than csect. But to me the delivery process doesn't matter. I'm just afraid that even after a long labour i end up going for emergency csect. So abit pointless to go through the drama process of long labour..
Well i'm not going to think so much for now and continue my wait for the next 7 days.

27th May
Today is Isaiah's school Art Fest. Brought him there at about 3pm. Saw his art work there... Amazing! Was really surprise that the teacher told me he did it himself.. Well i bought the art work.. But i didn't bring it home today as they have to put there for exhibition.
Will post a picture of it when Isaiah bring it home..
We also made a handmade keychain for Isaiah and Ezekiel too.
I for Isaiah and E for Ezekiel. Quite a nice gift for little brother too!
Tonight the seller of my medela freestyle came over to pass me the breastpump..
Was excited about it an can't wait to use it..
But actually deep in my heart I don't gve myself 100% confidence that I manage to breastfeed fully like Isaiah.
My asthmatic cough is not done yet.. I'm just surviving on asthma inhaler to prevent my airway getting irritated and start coughing. If this condition continues, I've to prepare myself to go for x ray to see what is going on.. If something is wrong meaning treatment is needed. And got to pray hard that medication given is totally safe for breastfeeding if not I'll give in to
FM and fully expressed till I recover. Rather than giving him BM with full of antibiotics.. I feel Ezekiel had enough of medication throughout my pregnancy..
Bought Hubby his crocs band flipflop and Isaiah a new pair of red Disney cayman!
Hubby crocs band is a little gift for his birthday although his big present "Ezekiel" will be given on his birthday. Is time to change a new pair too..
Got a crocs band kids for Isaiah last month but I feel is too big for him to wear now so got another Disney cayman for him..
This boy is overjoyed by his new cayman!
Mom bought him a red car today and he got his new red cayman today too.. He kept saying "car car and new shoe same same! Red color!!" haha!!
Now is my turn to wait for my present.. Will I get it??? Hmm...
It will be a long weekend ahead.. Good for me to prepare everything this weekend provided i'm able to move! I did move abit today .. Cleared my scrap table .. Finally able to see the table if not is all pile up with papers and tools!
Really wish to scrap but i don't have much energy left .. Now my wish is to have good sleep at night ... Peacefully spend my last 7 days without having to scream and discipline Isaiah ...
Tomorrow will have a new sofa coming!
Was thinking to change sofa last week but this few days I'm too tired to bother about this.. And I totally forgotten that I put a listing of my sofa at eBay! Until today the listig ends and someone is the winner ofthe bidding! I was shocked to receive an email that my sofa is sold! Haha.. Out of the sudden then I remember abt the planning to change sofa -_-!
Of course got to honor my listing and sell the sofa since there is buyers.. At the same time confirm with the seller of the sofa I wanted to buy.. Sold and get another sofa which is only 3 months old. Best part is a new look for our home and yet no money taken out from our pocket.. Is time to change our sofa too! L shaped is taking too much space in our living room!
Tomorrow got to clear baby room once again! I don't know why my new changing table have ants crawling around.. In fact alt of ants appearing around my house lately! I got to kill them all tomorrow!!!
Done toliet washing yesterday.. Don't be surprise that a 37 weeks preggie washing toliet! Got to wash again on wed before I go delivery..
Luckily tomorrow Hubby is not working so can do spring cleaning... Tons of things to do!!
Need to wipe all the windows too.. Change bedsheets.. Prepare baby bassinet.. Arrange baby stuff to cot organiser..
I got to re organise the kitchen too.. My drawers and cabinet is full of junks.. I think CL will faint when she comes.. Got to throw those junks away..
Need to do grocery shopping too.. Stock up the stuff needed..
Sat Hubby will be on nigt shift so tomorrow can't sleep too late too.. Every min will be very precious.. Hopefully Hubby don't dilly dally too!! He is super slow when is his off day!
Sunday got to start wash and sterilise the bottles and breastpump.. So many things to prepare and I'm still in the stone mood!!
Not forgetting I have not get the gift exchange for Isaiah & Ezekiel!!!




