Saturday, May 29, 2010

37 weeks 2 days




Starting to miss my bump...
Can't bear to see it go flat in 5 more days!
Really love this tummy as I totally have no stretchmarks and no I did not apply anything on it :)

Quite alot of June mummies starts popping! Congrats to them...
Am counting down everyday,. How i wish time will pass slowly.. I yet manage my emotion properly to receive a second baby so soon!
Am feeling rather down this week.. Feeli g that everything around me is not right.
Best thing, yesterday someone tries to get on my nerves! Argh!!







28 May
Vesak day!! Hubby off day... Cleared the baby room..
Finally open the baby bassinet.. Is for Ezekiel to sleep with CL for the first month..
Dig out the bottles that I bought throughout pregnancy and I still have lots of glass bottles sitting in my kitchen cabinet!
Total of 30 milk storage bottles!
Got to work extra hard to make full use of them..
Now baby stuff almost prepared!

Sold our sofa yesterday too.. Our first sofa! Bought another simple one and now our living room look so much spacious without the L shape! Isaiah will have more space to play around too..
Had a tiring day as we spring clean almost the whole house..
Took out the car seat cover to give it a wash!
Almost everything done!

Now everyday I just need to wipe something.. Kitchen cabinet, windows, table tops etc..
Lastly got to rearrange my kitchen cabinet. Is a mess! Haha!

Went kiddy palace yesterday to stock up some wipes too.. Finally got some Famous Amos cookies!! Been craving for it but afraid it will worsen my cough.. Now I got to satisfy myself before I go for delivery.. And one thing I really wish to eat an apple before I deliver!! My greatest craving and is something that 100% will trigger my cough in 10 mins!!

Okay got to stop these craps!
Called gynae clinic to downgrade my bed to 2 bedded as planning as changed.. Hubby will not be sleeping over with me. I want him to stay home with isaiah and he will be going to work as usual. I hope the downgrading is possible.
Called singapore cord blood bank today but too bad is closed. Hopefully they will get back to me asap after seeing my email.
Hopefully is in time for my delivery to get the paper works done!!

Lady In Bliss - iPhone
web counter