Okay thus time round my confinement is much happier and relaxed.. Confinement nanny is doing her job very well! Taking good care of me and especially Ezekiel.
I'm glad that she is a good cook and she is pro in breastfeeding too who breastfeed her children till 4 years old!
So I'm not worried that she is someone who shoved a bottle to Ezekiel anytime during the day.. She will bring him to me and wake me up to feed him unless she thinks I'm too tired after a no of feeding..
Everything about EBM, frozen milk, warming milk, cleaning of bottle n sterilising of bottles n pump is taken care of. She makes sure everything that is going to get in contact with Ezekiel is pre washed and clean.
Till today not a single wet wipe is used on Ezekiel bum bum! She thinks that new born skin is very delicated and wipes can cause diaper rash.. So she only use cotton wools on him. But those cotton balls are being sterilise by hot water everyday. So when she used it is wet and warm.
So far I didn't see any rashes on Ezekiel bum bum too..
She makes effort in bringing Ezekiel to sun even his jaundice has come down. She wants his skin to get dry faster so it will drop off soon.. Soon he will have nice b smooth skin!
Overall I feel she is perfect in everything n never fails to finish housework everyday and still got to do night feeding..
Since Monday, I've been running out after Hubby comes home.. Went to get more things to stock up at home at ntuc, kiddy palace.. Only stayed at home last night as Isaiah is sick out of a sudden..
Everything is good except my breast is still engorge!
I can express 200-250ml of 5 mins each time after feeding..
My freezer is bursting cause of it.. My fridge is those mini ones and now is half occupied by my EBM. Seriously thinking of buying a mini freezer.
8th June
Bought Ezekiel to the PD to have his jaundice check. This blessed baby is really lucky that he doesn't have to get prick! His jaundice look okay to Dr Simon Ng and he was gaining weight from 6th June till 8th June. Meaning he is feeding well too.
Only at the PD I realised that Ezekiel wasn't a rare name! When I called to book an appointment i just told them his name is Ezekiel and they didn't even ask me how to spell it. Until that day at the PD the lady mistooken Ezekiel with another Ezekiel and she told me they have 3 Ezekiel! Last time when I call to make appointment for Isaiah, they never fails to ask me how to spell his name!
So now Isaiah is the rare one!
But I'm loving the name Ezekiel each day. The moment we saw him we just call him Ezekiel without thinking twice again..
I believe Ezekiel will grow as what his name means "god will strengthen".
In him, I saw the work and blessings from God once again.. Protecting Ezekiel from those harmful medicine i took..
Giving the doctor wisdom to decide a painless epidural csect for me. And the lord look after him during the jaundice period and recovered vey fast without the light therapy..
With him out life will be more blessed!
One of my confinement dinner and is consider simple! At times we have 5-7 dishes!!

Mini part of my frozen EBM

A gift from bro & sil - coosh baby organic romper.. We happen to have the same design swaddling blanket!

A gift from my cousin - son of a scrapbooker romper!
That's so cute!!!

Ezekiel sun tan session

Ezekiel tiny little feet!

Ezekiel staring at mummy
He is in the same sleepsuit Isaiah worn before! Now my Isaiah has grown so big!!

Lady In Bliss - iPhone




