Time really flies so fast that I hardly able to catch up.
Now my two darlings has grown so much!
Isaiah is 32 months old and Ezekiel is 3 months old.
So many things and conversation happen daily and is so difficult for me to blog them all...
Isaiah is able to communicate with us without any problem now. Words by words he expressed himself to us. We are really glad that he grown up so much and now he has become a big boy instead of a baby in our heart.
But... Sometimes is not a good thing when your child is talkative. At this age, he is going through a horrible terrible stage and demand from him is really high! With him able to talk and request, it can be hell for me when he refused to cooperate.
I've been up to my neck daily trying to pull through this terrible stage that he is going through.
I admit that at times I really feel like running away from him and have some peace. I do feel that he is irritating when I have to face him 24/7 and answer the same repeated questions and when the answer is not what he wants he start start throwing a tantrum!
But still he is my darling after all. The one that I protect using my life and all I have. To have him in my life is the biggest sacrifice I've made.
I know alot of people might think that I'm very firm with him. I scold him, I beat him, I ignore him... But which mothers doesn't feel like tearing herself apart when she see her son acting crazily?
Deep on my heart I just want him to stop all those bad habits, naughty actions and stubborn character. For sure I'll regret if one day he became a useless person.
All I know he is the reason why I'm hanging on to my life even though road ahead is very tough, Never ending of lectures and explanation
I'm giving. Hitting the pillow dead tired daily...
Well, Isaiah do have sweet, nice and cute side of him. He can be really sweet and cute. He can be a very nice boy IF he wants. Recently he even offer to wash his own plate after he finish his sandwich. Of course he wash it in our small sink with water only and he put it back into my cabinet. Small little actions he have done is putting a smile on my face.
Innocent conversation we had always melts my heart.
All I wish is that he will be healthy and full of joy throughout his life. Be a man that is righteous in the eyes of God and able to bring blessing to people around him. Live a life that prophet Isaiah did. As the meaning of Isaiah is God is salvation and hopefully he can spread this message to everyone he met in his life. That's all I ask for.
Chubby Ezekiel is growing really well. Healthy, happy, blessed baby. He just turn 3 months 2 days ago. No matter how late in the night, when he change his diaper he will open his eyes and give us a very sweet smile. The smile that will melt our heart and we will never complain crawling out of our comfortable bed to change a dirty diaper.
Every morning he will be smiling the whole morning, playing on his own while I get my chores done.
Now he learns how to response more to us.. Smiling when we tease him.. And he couldn't stop smiling when we stare at him.
Ezekiel loves it when his big brother Isaiah plays with him. He never fails to smile when Isaiah come close to him and talk to him. Isaiah never fails to look for his little brother when he comes back from school.
I'm glad and blessed to have these two boys who loves each other but still i pray that this will continue as time goes by! I'm all prepared with those fighting and quarrelling that will happen in the near future!
Isaiah has officially join preschool by the park this sept.
After a week of trial, we are very happy with this school. The way the principal handle him, making him feel comfortable in school. I'm surprised that his crying is so little this time round. He didn't cry expect when he wakes up after napping he will miss me a little and whine abit before going back to his normal self.
That's him! Even at home he will still whine abit when he wakes up.
I wish to blog more about his new school but it will take a long time to finish this post.
Last Friday Hubby hurt himself at work. A cut on his arm cause his flesh to split open about 10cm long 5 cm wide! It just look like a hole! Posting a gross pic on my lovely blog is the last thing I'm gonna do! Accompany him to the hospital and isaiah in tow and waited for 2 hours to get everything done! Well, he is recovering after 13 stitches. Couldn't carry heavy things for 2-3 months. Accident do happen. But I really hope this will be the first and the last time.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




