Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thank God is Monday!

Thank God that is Monday! What a long weekend which I'm not looking forward to at all!
Is really up to my neck facing 2 boys the whole day. As in I won't have the mood to do anything! Never had enough sleep, never ending chaos at home, silence at home at such timing when I can have my so call 'ME' time to breathe a little.

A long weekend is boring when hub have to work. Although he didn't work on Friday but.... We rot at home the whole of Friday except running to the nearest pizza hut to have our dinner...
Is the longest time we ever step into pizza hut or even restaurant!

Sat and Sunday we didn't go anywhere except going to courts to take a look at the sewing machine.
Yes I finally pick up the courage to get an alien machine back home and will try my best to communicate with it and hopefully it will help my layouts turn really nice with stitches.. Of course that is not the only reason.
Well I haven buy it yet! Let me sleep a few more nights and see if I've made the very final decision..

I've decide to let go of my latest stroller!!! Is maclaren twin techno! I love it to bits just like my bugaboo bee but ever since Isaiah start going cc, I realise I'm not using it as much as I needed cause I don't even have the chance to bring it out! Plus hb injured hand make us go out without it cause he couldn't carry heavy stuff...
So.... I have to convince myself to sell my bramd new stroller away!!
To make myself excited, I'll be using the money to revamp the play and scrap room!! I'm gonna get the boys their every own wardrobe!
But wait till I sell my stroller first!!

Finally Isaiah settled down in his new school but kinderland is taking over presch by the park ..
Hopefully everything will remains the same.

Okay I need to get to bed! Tomorrow will be another day!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
web counter