I'm glad that toilet training starts at 33 months for Isaiah. I know is a little late but due to many changes (house moving, new school, my pregnancy, new baby arrival) in 2010 we decided to delay training him..
I did prompt him to use the potty or go to the toilet if he needs to... We played around with it but I feel he is not ready as he couldn't tell if he wants to pee or poo..
I guess is right that toilet training will be easier when they are ready..
Thank God Isaiah decided that he was ready to be a big boy!
We bought a pee urinal for him last Thursday.. He didn't bother to look at it.. Maybe he was unfamiliar with the urinal. But Friday he told me he needs to pee and I brought him to the urinal quickly and he did it! He was overjoyed to see pee in it and agreed to put on training pants (he refused to put them on when he wasn't ready a few months back) instead of diapers.. He did three times without any accident on Friday night.. I'm sooo proud of him!! Those training pants tha
t I bought from him was too small already! I guess I got to go and get some new ones or maybe just do with those we are having now since he is picking up quite fast..
Offical toilet training starts on Monday.. I've informed the teacher to start training him.. Since he is ready n able to "feel" that he needs to go so must quickly train him. For what I know once a child pass the stage when they are ready, they will take a long long time to be ready again.. So is very important to watch for signs..
So far he is doing good.. Accidents happens in school as Isaiah forgets he needs to go to the toilet. But so far only one accident happen at home.. Everything is good and he is picking up really well..
He is able to tell me that he needs to go.. Sometimes I have to let him pee in his diaper when I couldn't attend to Jim during that moment and I felt bad about it.. I hope those times will not happen so often!
Latest news about his new school is that kinderland will be taking over presch by the park from Nov 2010 onwards.. There will be a huge increase in the school fees... Is quite out of our budget.. After thinking about it, Hubby decided to let him continue in this school. Very good reason is that Isaiah is truly enjoying his school.. Unlike his previous one which he still reluctant to go after 4 months.. He just starts presch by the park for 3weeks and never a day we have to drag him there..
Another reason is cause he had too much major changes this year.. Things that is within our control.. Not easy to find a school that he likes, with good teachers an principal.. A simple and nice school that is up to our expectation.. We just hope he can have a normal routine and life for the next few months..
We will let him try.. Till end of this year and see if he learns anything.. If the teachers still remains, great principle who puts her love in those children and making efforts to make them feel like home.
I really hope that not much changes will be going on after kinderland takes over..
Guess we have to tighten our pockets to let precious go to a good school.. I guess is all worth it right? Pray that God will provides and bless us!!
Now is about Ezekiel! Everything is good for chub!! But chub is teething and he is giving me a hard time.. Especially during his fussy period which is the afternoon.. He hates the hot weather, the itchiness he is going through.. Couldn't nap properly.. And only able to knock out after his evening bath..
I'm praying hard for his teeth to cut through soon.. Now he refused to let me leave his sight.. I couldn't do anything in the day time.. Teething gel has became my best friend.. Pacifier has became something to replace me.. He refused to comfort suck cause whenever he suck there is milk.. He is trying very hard to learn how to suck that pacifier... About 2 mins a day only!! To help him sleep if he really can't..
Ezekiel has start to lift his head high up!! He used to be really lazy on tummy time... Usually babies will play on their tummy but Ezekiel will sleep.. And manage to sleep for more than 2 hours if he is on tummy..
This week he starts to enjoy more of it.. Smile and coo non stop while scanning through our room quickly to see any interesting thing has caught his eyes..
He is able to grab stuff from my hand, put it into his mouth, play with his toys.. But he yet learn how to flip... I don't know why after having Isaiah I felt that baby doesn't have to flip early, crawl early, walk early.. This doesn't mean anything.. Doesn't mean that the baby will be extremely clever.. I love the pace Ezekiel is growing now.. At least I'm able to catch up and enjoy every moment of it even my life is so busy!!
- Love, Lady In Bliss
From iPhone




