We had our first family trip on 9th-12th Oct to Malaysia.
Took their passport photos myself and make their passport online.
Their passport pic is super cute! Especially Isaiah!! Is really difficult to take his photo. He moved non stop and give me some funny faces... When I say "Isaiah, look at mummy!" he peek per the camera and said "I cannot see mummy!" we just burst out in laughter.. One nice photo took about 20 mins...
When is Ezekiel's turn he just refused to smile and stunned at the camera... And kick his legs non stop which make the photo blur!! And I have to stand over him taking the photo from the top..
Finally finally the photos is taken and edited and thank god it went through..
Collected the passport on 8 oct.. Waited for 2.5 hrs! Lesson to learn (make appointment) as the appt is full I have to walk in..
Rushed home to pack the bags... Done a long checklist and the amt of things to bring is crazy... Somemore got to lug some toys to let them feel more familiar at another place..
Set off on 9th Oct evening.. Reached dad place, had dinner and rest for the night..
10 Oct
Went for breakfast and a swim..
We had fun while swimming.. A great time for Isaiah to bond with daddy...
We all nap till afternoon before we went out to shop...
Is really WOW! The things n clothes is so much cheaper there! It has been years since i went there.. Although I go over like weekly but this is the first time I shop for kids stuff and it was really cheap!!
Bought alot of clothes, walker, Lego... A gift from ah gong to the kids.. Really appreciate it..
11Oct
Another shopping trip.. And off to malaysia pasar malam
Been a long time since I went there but is the first time Hubby went to... Love the big drumstick and the soybean milk...
And we had luk luk for dinner... Luk luk is the best!! I wish there is one luk luk van in SG... Didn't manage to taste the ramly burger after so long... I swear the ramly is totally different from SG! The ramly is awesome! And is only $1.50SGD or lesser!!
Bought a big china bag... Like those garang guni use kind to dump all my stuff in!
Return to SG on 12th Oct 4am... To avoid the traffic and cuz Hubby needs to work..
My daddy car to full to the max!! Haha!! Not forgetting 2 stroller in the booth...
Tired and happy TTM! And really thanks to my dad!!
Replenish my energy after the trip... Totally worn out! Life is back to usual..
Cause of this trip, there Is a ah gong (more clearly) in Isaiah's memory..
Due to grandpa being so busy... Isaiah only see him once in a few mths... Well is a good time for all of us to bond together..
For the first time Isaiah said "thank you ah gong!" so willingly...
I'm glad and I'm blessed..
Isaiah is doing really well in school... Mouth full of words and talking non stop! He can speak really proper English now... In just 1.5 mths he learnt alot in school at an amazing pace which I never expect!
Nowadays I start to appreciate his creation better.. Especially when he is playing with LEGO.. He really enjoyed ad much as his cars!
Some of his creation


Ezekiel is getting fatter n fatter!
Just went for his routine jab today and weighs 7.70kg..
Baby did his first flip on 13 Oct.. Got me so excited as is another milestone.
After flipping my good life is gone! He wants to be carried or he will just flip non stop... No longer able to nap on his own cuz once he touch the bed he flipped! Once I put his in the rocker he fuss cause he can't flip!
Luckily now he is much better..
Brought him for his first swim at hwa xia on 17 Oct.
Surprisingly he love it! Kick and swim for 20 mins.. Why I'm surprise cause Ezekiel's character is kinda cool.. Hardly have much expression... I guess he changed... No longer so quiet!!




And..... We went for Rainie Yang concert! Awesome!! Thanks to cousin James for the tickets!


To be continued....
- Love, Lady In Bliss
From iPhone




