Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Isaiah turning 3! Ezekiel is 6mths old!

I feel so bad for not blogging often... 1.5 mths after my last post! How much I've missed out!! Argh!! Been urging hb to change our Internet plan as the mobile broadband really cannot make it here! Best part the mobile stick has spoilt and I couldn't even access!!

So many things has happened!!
I've turned 23 on 11 Nov!! Well, nothing much happen on that day. Went to paragon and lunch with my mum at fish & co. and went to Dr Low cause Ezekiel is down with a cold.. What a day huh...
At night, hub surprise me with chocolates!
Yes, that's my birthday present! He was telling me this chocolate is "special" cause only can get from changi airport duty free area! So if u are not traveling u couldn't buy it! Okay he was happy cause he get to buy it even he is not traveling...
My reply was "duty free got alot of nice brand like Agnes b, long champ, perfume etc leh" LOL!!
That was a joke! I'm happy that he does make the effort to use his lunch time to get them and also the chocolate is not cheap at all! Plus we are pretty tight budget for the past few months due to Isaiah school fees..

December is a busy month!!
Hubby busy with his night shift..
Me.... Busy with lots of stuff!! Gonna blog them one by one! I promise! BUT I need to get the Internet plan changed!!

Gonna stop here cause our new furniture will be coming in today!!


- Love, Lady In Bliss
From iPhone
web counter