I had an amazing time worshipping the Lord on Sunday morning...
The holy spirit once again fill me like a flowing water of life.. I'm tired and overwhelmed lately due to work and family. Is a transition for me which wears me out physically and mentally but the Lord knows me..
I'm all ready to worship him on Sunday morning.. I can sense that he is ready to touch me once again. Indeed, holy spirit came upon me just as what I needed... I was crying in the presence of the lord... In my heart I was telling God "yes please take it away.. My worries, my fears, my concerns... Please take it away.."
The more I surrender myself to the Lord the more He work in my heart and spirit. For a long time I have never felt this way.. My spirit is totally in the presence of God and all I want is to worship him...
That Sunday was special to me... Lord's presence has never left me till this moment... His presence became so obvious to me and He is always on my mind.. Thank God that this 2 days I was on leave and all I did at home was to worship and worship...
I've rested and once again i am all ready to go back to work with his presence.. I began falling deep in love with this moment.. With his presence around, my shoulder became lighter, love and joy fills my heart, my spirit is worshipping him every moment... I love my heavenly father.. I love my Lord Jesus... I love my holy spirit.. My comforter, my guidance, my friend... Someone that knows my heart and thoughts..
Last night it was so special.. Through my sleep I felt that my body was sleeping but not my spirit. Throughout the night the lord spoke me to with a lot of bible verses which im still trying to absorb all of them. I dont know how to explain at this point of time but I know the holy spirit is with me.. Once u taste the goodness of him, u will never want to let him go... I never had enough! And I want more from him..
all I want now is to continue to fix my eyes on Jesus :)
LadyInBliss - iPhone




