Monday, May 31, 2010

Last prenatal checkup

The Lord bless you and keep you,
the Lord make His face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the Lord will turn his face
towards you and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

Start my blog post with a bible verse. Is for both Isaiah and Ezekiel.. May the peace of the lord be with them!

I'm doing fine! Still coping with the emo roller coaster thing..
Well, I'm still upset! But I got to put it aside as I only left 3 more days to spend my time with Isaiah!

Spent our Sunday very quickly! Time pass so fast on that day.. But manage to leave Isaiah at mom place for an hour to two to go tiong bahru plaza and get Isaiah gift exchange toys with little brother. Get a seahorse 3 fold mattress for confinement auntie and finally had my fringe cut before I go for delivery..

31st may
Isaiah had his first 4 hours playgroup lesson today.. Was still worrying if he can cope 4 hours! But luckily he manage quite well. His teacher mention that he is his usual self today..
Woke up at 7 plus to prepare him for school.. Went to eat breakfast with Hubby before dropping Isaiah to school..
Went in without crying or fussing which is already a good start..
I went back home and continue to catch my beauty sleep and surprise that I manage to sleep till 11.45am!
Isaiah came back and he is normal.. Next step is tomorrow.. He will be taking school bus to school.. Might be abit hard for him as he is usually very clingy to me in the morning.. And no auntie in the school bus will accompany them.. So Isaiah might have to cry all the way to school!!

Went for my last prenatal checkup today.. Mainly to sort out the last paperwork and reconfirming all the timing etc..
Check water level and is still good.. But dr woo is abit shock to hear that I'm having braxton hicks so often in an hour..
2 more days to go!! I wish I have another week!

I got to go and make Isaiah sleep as he is tossing on his bed for so long! He took a longggg nap just now which makes him a little hard to go to sleep..

Lastly my week 37 bump!!




Isaiah hugging my baby belly



Lady In Bliss - iPhone
web counter