Thursday, June 3, 2010

Moments before delivery




My last post as a pregnant mama!!
Took this belly pic last night and realised that it became bigger than last week..
I know alot of people is very excited about Ezekiel arrival and I've been receiving alot of SMS and FB messge of well wishes! Really thanks all for the blessings! Finally made it till today :)

2nd June
Busy day!! Been busy from 8am all the way till 1am! Early in the morning sent Isaiah to take his school bus and Hubby drove me to the Market to do marketing for confinement auntie. She suppose to come on the 1st instead but due to some reason she requested 2nd June..
After my marketing and breakfast I went over to Isaiah school to pay his June school fees and talk to his principal about how is he coping for 4hours. Glad to know that my boy is doing really fine and coping well..

Went back home and quickly take a nap before confinement auntie comes.. She reached at 11+am and start cooking lunch..
I'm glad that she is a good one as she is very particular about cleanliness and baby.. Even more detail than me!
I don't have to do anything but just to let her get familiar with the kitchen..
She washed and sterilise my pump too an kept in a box for me to bring to hospital.
Went through my hospital bag and add in more stuff.. Aunties are more kiasu but doesn't matter as I just let her put in extra set of clothings etc..
Brought her to toyogo to get the stuff she need to use and went back home to prepare the rest of the stuff..
She start preparing my red date drink yesterday for me to bring to hospital today..
I hope this confinement will be a good one and at least I know Isaiah and Ezekiel will be in safe hands by her knowledge..

Hubby came back in the evening and we went to dr chua to get standby medicine for my cough.. Felt a little sore throat lately and I'm not taking any chance! Will rather spend the money first before I start coughing..
Luckily I don't have to take inhaler but I can buy over the counter if I need it after my inhaler finish..
Went to ntuc to do last min shopping again ..
Ate my last meal at macdonald and coffeeshop! Yes I had 2 serving as last meal is 10pm and mac won't be able to last me till morning!
Went back and finish packing my hospital bag and went to sleep at 2am..
Before bedtime Isaiah and mama have a last bath together which we both always enjoyed. I know is not good to bath together but that's when we had fun playing with water!
Had a bit if isomnia last night but forced myself to sleep.. Isaiah did woke up crying a few times.. Very worried about him but am leaving him in God's hands!

3rd June
Woke up at 5.50am an had my last bath! Dilly dally abit while my mom came over at 6am to take care of isaiah..
Reached hospital at 7am to do admission..
Well, I'm here alone right now! Am surprise that I manage to do this alone.. Hubby dropped me off at mount alvernia and he went back office and back his job site while I do the admission myself..
Well I'm not feeling nervous yet! I think I felt more nervous for the past 2 days then now..
I just wish everything can go smoothly and Ezekiel will be out safe and sound without any complications!
Just reached my ward.. Have manage to downgrade to a 2 bedded and nurse is nice enough to give me a window bed and no one is in the same ward as me!
Hopefully till tml the ward will be only me!

Got to end here.. Has been typing this post since I reach hospital at 7am till now..
Meaning I'm blogging while doing my admission and I'm getting ready for my csect at 9.30am!

Shall update really soon!
Lady In Bliss - iPhone
web counter